The 29th Annual
National Organics Recycling
and Compost Conference
September 25-27, 2019 ● Guelph Ontario
Tours ● Presentations ● Exhibits ● Networking
Join your organics recycling colleagues from across Canada and beyond to learn
and network your way to ever-greater operational and market success.
On the occasion of the 29th Anniversary of our national conference, The Compost Council of Canada is inviting proposals for presentations, workshops and posters addressing
advances in organics recycling and end-use markets.
Get ready to present your latest updates and initiatives
to share learning and inspiration.
SUGGESTED PRESENTATION TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
ORGANICS RESIDUALS RECOVERY TOPICS such as:
– Policy & Regulatory Developments
– Feedstock Opportunities: Identification & Collection
– Processing Technology in Anaerobic Digestion and Composting
– Best Management Practices
– Education & Communication
– Certified Compostable Advances
– Making the Economics Work
END MARKET TOPICS for COMPOST, DIGESTATE and Other Revenue Streams such as:
– Category Developments and Segmentations
– Product Delivery Mechanisms
– Marketing & Promotion Programs
– Research and Applications
– Program Synergies & New Product Developments
DEVELOPMENTS of IMPACT to the Growth of Organics Recycling, Digestate and Compost Use:
– Climate Change
– Food Waste Reductions
– Local Economy Investments and Support
– Soil Health & Erosion Mitigation
– Water Conservation & Quality
Other topics may also be considered.
Please contact The Council if you would like to discuss
your proposed subject in advance of submission.
A one-page abstract and short biography
should be submitted (by mail, fax, or email) to:
The Compost Council of Canada
16 Northumberland St.
Toronto, ON M6H 1P7
Phone: (877) 571-4769(GROW) – Fax: (416) 536-9892 – Email: email@example.com
Deadline: May 17, 2019